-Mini for Babies & Kids : 100g Model Powder + 100g Clone Powder
-Medium for Solo Adult : 300g Model Powder + 300g Clone Powder
-XXL Couple hands: 600g Model Powder + 600g Clone Powder
-Mega Family Size: 900g Model Powder + 900g Clone Powder
Material:100% Biodegradable powder
Net Of Mouding Powder: 100g
Net Of Clone Powder: 100g
Safety: Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic, 100% Biodegradable.
Reproduce the hand/foot of your loved ones Three dimensionally and with accurate details.
Preserve every precious detail, capture tiny toenails, fingernails, dimples & footprints ,even if baby wiggles.
- Molding powder
- 1 x Gold/Silver powder
- 1 x Brush
EASY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS (READ FURTHER FOR MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS):
(1) Mix the molding powder with water. Insert baby's foot or hand into the molding container. After about 75 seconds the mould sets. Wiggle baby's foot (or hand) out of the moulding material.
(2) Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
(3) Tear open the mould and remove the statue.
(4) Paint and Enjoy!
PLANNING AND PREPARATION
The mold making process involves preparing the molding paste and placing the baby's hand or foot into it and keep still for the paste to clot completely. Molding powders are also known as alginate; used by various industries such as for food emulsifier, and dental impression.
Preparing the molding paste is quite easy, combine the required portion of the molding powder and water. Mix the 2 together in a large Salad bowl quickly. This complete casting kit comes with all the steps and calculation to what to work it out precisely.
TIP 1: When making the mold for your baby/infant up to 6 months old, it is best done while they are asleep on your arm, so there is less movement for longer period of time.
TIP 2: For toddler, if you have one that tends to fiddle in this process, we find that bribing them with their favorite treats work best; tell them it is theirs if they can play still. You could also ask them to hold their small favorite treats like a couple of jelly beans.
TIP 3: Instead of using plastic bag, use clear plastic cup for baby hand, and takeaway container for foot. First timers will find it much easier because of the rigid shape, and helps you focus in keeping your baby's hand/foot centered and not touching the mold wall.
THE MOLDING PROCESS
- Prepare the mold paste
- Create one hand or foot mold at a time, dip your baby's hand or foot into the paste. Ensure hand/foot has full skin contact and not touching the wall of mold.
- Remove your baby's hand/foot once the paste is completely hardened, gently wiggle hand/foot around to let air in, then gently pull out.
TIP 1: The timing is very important here in the whole process, the paste should be smooth and even, stir quickly with the ladle and work your way to the base of the mixing bowl.
TIP 2: If you do spill some paste onto carpet or your clothing, simply wait for it to dry and rub it off.
TIP 3: Having another person to assist in the process is fun and easier.
THE CASTING PROCESS
- After you have created a pair of moulds, prepare the casting paste and pour into the mould and let it sit for few hours.
- Break the mould gently with your hand.
- Inspect the casting immediately for any imperfections such as small bubbles, use tooth picks to push it off.
TIP 1: Pour slowly with small amount of casting paste at a time into the mould cavity, tilt the mould side to side to allow air bubble to escape from some tight areas.
TIP 2: Patch small bubble holes with mixing some casting paste.
THE FINISHING TOUCH
Let your casting sit in a well ventilated place to dry.
Paint the casting with 2 thin coats of paint will help protect the surface and looks great too.
TIP 1: The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a display box.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us!
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.